YoungBoy Never Broke Again recently announced his upcoming album “Until Death Call My Name.” Last night, he dropped off a new single from the project called “Love Is Poison,” which finds him showcasing a different side of his generally rough-around-the-edges persona. The banger finds NBA in his feelings, lamenting over a relationship gone left; it’s a tender bit of thug love, with the usual trappings of a Bonnie-And-Clyde style narrative. Check out the new track below.
- NEW VIDEO: BUG-Z DROPS VISUALS TO HIS LATEST SINGLE “SAKE”
- NEW VIDEO: NIPSEY HUSSLE DROPS VISUALS FOR “LAST TIME THAT I CHECCED” FEATURING YG
- NEW MUSIC: REMY MA TEAMS UP WITH CHRIS BROWN FOR “MELANIN MAGIC”
- NEW MUSIC: RALO DROPS “RAIN STORM” FEATURING YOUNGBOY NEVER BROKE AGAIN
- NEW MIXTAPE: DAVE EAST RELEASES “PARANOIA 2” MIXTAPE
- April 11, 2017