The Migos members and Lil Yachty unveil the visuals for the label’s new record off of their compilation album, which features Joe Budden, DJ Akademiks and Nadeska Alexis lookalikes that reenact their mock show of “Complex’s Everyday Struggle.” The full version of the visual starts off with the Budden actor making negative comments about Migos and their iced out jewelry on the fake show, before the clip rolls of the Atlanta group stunting in furs and chains. Watch the full video below.
- NEW VIDEO: BUG-Z DROPS VISUALS TO HIS LATEST SINGLE “SAKE”
- NEW VIDEO: NIPSEY HUSSLE DROPS VISUALS FOR “LAST TIME THAT I CHECCED” FEATURING YG
- NEW MUSIC: REMY MA TEAMS UP WITH CHRIS BROWN FOR “MELANIN MAGIC”
- NEW MUSIC: RALO DROPS “RAIN STORM” FEATURING YOUNGBOY NEVER BROKE AGAIN
- NEW MIXTAPE: DAVE EAST RELEASES “PARANOIA 2” MIXTAPE
- April 11, 2017