Tory Lanez is teaming up with Future for his new single “Real Thing.” The Toronto artist took to Instagram to reveal the collaboration and showcase its artwork, which features bold rewriting in front of a grey and black backdrop. “I can’t wait till this shit drop,” Lanez said. “Real Thing” is believed to be the first single off Lanez’ upcomng sophomore album, the follow-up to his 2016 debut “I Told You,” which debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard 200. Listen to the new track below.
- NEW MUSIC: POST MALONE TEAMS UP WITH TY DOLLA $IGN FOR “PSYCHO”
- CELEBRITY NEWS: BLAC CHYNA’S FULL SEX TAPE HAS BEEN REVEALED IN A POPULAR PORNSITE
- NEW ALBUM: BLAC YOUNGSTA DROPS “223” ALBUM
- NEW ALBUM: YOUNG SCOOTER COMES THROUGH WITH “‘TRIPPPLE CROSS” ALBUM
- NEW MUSIC: TEKASHI 6IX9INE DROPS DEBUT MIXTAPE “DAY69”
- February 19, 2018
- February 23, 2018