The rapper Gucci Mane was at a Barnes & Noble book signing for his new autobiography on Tuesday morning when the Fifth Avenue reading was disrupted by activist hecklers. Other celebrity authors whose public bookstore events have been similarly disrupted have included Amy Schumer, Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, Kelly Rowland and Patti LaBelle. When word spread of the latest scandal, one fan dramatically told us: “Gucci Mane just got assaulted by a bunch of animal-rights activists at his book signing . . . because he wears fur.” Watch the awkward clip below.
- NEW MUSIC: YOUNG DOLPH DROPS FIRST SONG AFTER HOLLYWOOD INCIDENT “WHILE YOU HERE”
- NEW MUSIC: TORY LANEZ TEAMS UP WITH FUTURE FOR “REAL THING”
- NEW ALBUM: HUSTLE GANG DEBUT ALBUM “WE WANT SMOKE” IS HERE
- NEW ALBUM: GUCCI MANE FINALLY RELEASES “MR. DAVIS” ALBUM
- NEW MUSIC: GUCCI MANE DROPS SINGLE “ENORMOUS” FEATURING TY DOLLA $IGN
- April 11, 2017