Two weeks after dropping “Project Baby 2,” and still in rotation, Kodak Black continues to keep feeding the streets with new heat. For the third time in the past four days, following up “Time Never Worried” & yesterday’s “1000” releases, Kodak decides to release another new track called “Black Cats,” which once again arrives in visual form. Directed by Wavylord, & shot at his home due to him being on house arrest still, Kodak throws on the ski mask & raps about being “focused on his future & not dwelling on the past,” just as he spits on the hook. Take a listen to his newest release below.
- NEW VIDEO: NIPSEY HUSSLE DROPS VISUALS FOR “LAST TIME THAT I CHECCED” FEATURING YG
- NEW MUSIC: REMY MA TEAMS UP WITH CHRIS BROWN FOR “MELANIN MAGIC”
- NEW MUSIC: RALO DROPS “RAIN STORM” FEATURING YOUNGBOY NEVER BROKE AGAIN
- NEW MIXTAPE: DAVE EAST RELEASES “PARANOIA 2” MIXTAPE
- NEW MUSIC: BANKROLL FRESH LIVES ON WITH “RUN TO THE MONEY”
- April 11, 2017