Word on the streets is that NBA Youngboy signed a 5-album contract with Atlantic Records and the deal is worth $2 million. The only thing is…that ain’t no real money. If you are hot like NBA Youngboy is, you really can get that money retaining all your assets. I don’t know if this is true, but it sure seems like an antiquated deal. The 17-year-old might actually want to take this now, that he’s presently on supervised probation after staring at 10 years in jail for his role in a drive-by shooting. At a court date, his lawyer reported stated that he had a deal with Atlantic. I guess that is a show of good faith.
- NEW MUSIC: POST MALONE TEAMS UP WITH TY DOLLA $IGN FOR “PSYCHO”
- CELEBRITY NEWS: BLAC CHYNA’S FULL SEX TAPE HAS BEEN REVEALED IN A POPULAR PORNSITE
- NEW ALBUM: BLAC YOUNGSTA DROPS “223” ALBUM
- NEW ALBUM: YOUNG SCOOTER COMES THROUGH WITH “‘TRIPPPLE CROSS” ALBUM
- NEW MUSIC: TEKASHI 6IX9INE DROPS DEBUT MIXTAPE “DAY69”
- February 19, 2018
- February 23, 2018