Word on the streets is that NBA Youngboy signed a 5-album contract with Atlantic Records and the deal is worth $2 million. The only thing is…that ain’t no real money. If you are hot like NBA Youngboy is, you really can get that money retaining all your assets. I don’t know if this is true, but it sure seems like an antiquated deal. The 17-year-old might actually want to take this now, that he’s presently on supervised probation after staring at 10 years in jail for his role in a drive-by shooting. At a court date, his lawyer reported stated that he had a deal with Atlantic. I guess that is a show of good faith.
- NEW MUSIC: HOODRICH PABLO JUAN DROPS “MONEY ON FLEEK”
- CELEBRITY NEWS: SNOOP DOGG THROWS SHOTS AT DONALD TRUMP AFTER TWEET AGAINST MARSHAWN LYNCH
- CELEBRITY NEWS: TYRESE WINS 50/50 JOINT CUSTODY OF DAUGHTER SHAYLA
- NEW ALBUM: T-PAIN FINALLY RELEASED LONG AWAITED ALBUM “OBLIVION”
- NEW MUSIC: MONEYBAGG YO & NBA YOUNGBOY DROP JOINT ALBUM “FED BABY’S”
- April 11, 2017