Word on the streets is that NBA Youngboy signed a 5-album contract with Atlantic Records and the deal is worth $2 million. The only thing is…that ain’t no real money. If you are hot like NBA Youngboy is, you really can get that money retaining all your assets. I don’t know if this is true, but it sure seems like an antiquated deal. The 17-year-old might actually want to take this now, that he’s presently on supervised probation after staring at 10 years in jail for his role in a drive-by shooting. At a court date, his lawyer reported stated that he had a deal with Atlantic. I guess that is a show of good faith.
- NEWS: CARDI B’S “BODAK YELLOW” FINALLY HITS #1 SPOT ON BILLBOARD HOT 100 CHART
- NEW MIXTAPE: JUICY J’S “HIGHLY INTOXICATED” MIXTAPE FINALLY DROPS
- NEW MUSIC: TY DOLLA $IGN DROPS 2 NEW SINGLES “DAWSIN’S BREEK” FEATURING JEREMIH & “MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE”
- NEWS: GUCI MANE’S GETS BASHED BY ANIMAL ACTIVISTS AT BARNES & NOBLE BOOK SIGNING
- NEW MUSIC: OFFSET DROPS “CINCO DE MAYO” FEATURING YOUNG NUDY
- April 11, 2017
- March 16, 2017