Within a week, Desiigner dropped three separate tracks that are equally dope as well as dropping the album art to his upcoming album “Life of Desiigner.” With all the work he’s been putting in, it looks like we’ll be getting a full-length from Desiigner soon. In continuation of the roll out, Desiigner drops the video for “Liife” featuring Gucci Mane.”Liife” takes his celebratory track and damn-near turns it into a mushroom trip. The video opens up with Desiigner dirt-biking through a forest before linking up with Gucci Mane in a remote mansion in the woods. The video is pretty wavy, once Desiigner hits the dirt path, the grass and other parts of the setting start morphing and changing different colors. Check out the video below.
- NEW MIXTAPE: DAVE EAST RELEASES “PARANOIA 2” MIXTAPE
- NEW MUSIC: BANKROLL FRESH LIVES ON WITH “RUN TO THE MONEY”
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO: KODAK BLACK DROPS VISUALS FOR “ROLL IN PEACE” FEATURING XXXTENTACION
- NEW MIXTAPE: JUICY J DROPS “SHUTDAFUKUP” MIXTAPE
- NEW MUSIC: LIL PUMP DROPS “TRAP JUMPIN” FEATURING JUICY J
- April 11, 2017