This year has been a successful year for Gucci Mane when it comes to his music and being an entrepreneur. He has teamed up with BET for a reality show focusing on his upcoming wedding with his fiance Keyshia Ka’oir. Now, he has confirmed that he has signed two new artist to 1017 Eskimo records, Hoodrich Pablo Juan & Lil Wop and is looking forward to doing big projects with them. Gucci officially made the announcement on his Instagram feed (check out below), posting an image of both artists alongside a congratulatory message. Props to Gucci for holding it down for Atlanta rappers.
- CELEBRITY NEWS: TYRESE WINS 50/50 JOINT CUSTODY OF DAUGHTER SHAYLA
- NEW ALBUM: T-PAIN FINALLY RELEASED LONG AWAITED ALBUM “OBLIVION”
- NEW MUSIC: MONEYBAGG YO & NBA YOUNGBOY DROP JOINT ALBUM “FED BABY’S”
- MUSIC NEWS: POST MALONE & 21 SAVAGE’S “ROCKSTAR” GOES PLATINUM
- NEW VIDEO: GUCCI MANE DROP VISUALS TO “CURVE” FEATURING THE WEEKND
- April 11, 2017