This year has been a successful year for Gucci Mane when it comes to his music and being an entrepreneur. He has teamed up with BET for a reality show focusing on his upcoming wedding with his fiance Keyshia Ka’oir. Now, he has confirmed that he has signed two new artist to 1017 Eskimo records, Hoodrich Pablo Juan & Lil Wop and is looking forward to doing big projects with them. Gucci officially made the announcement on his Instagram feed (check out below), posting an image of both artists alongside a congratulatory message. Props to Gucci for holding it down for Atlanta rappers.
- NEWS: CARDI B’S “BODAK YELLOW” FINALLY HITS #1 SPOT ON BILLBOARD HOT 100 CHART
- NEW MIXTAPE: JUICY J’S “HIGHLY INTOXICATED” MIXTAPE FINALLY DROPS
- NEW MUSIC: TY DOLLA $IGN DROPS 2 NEW SINGLES “DAWSIN’S BREEK” FEATURING JEREMIH & “MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE”
- NEWS: GUCI MANE’S GETS BASHED BY ANIMAL ACTIVISTS AT BARNES & NOBLE BOOK SIGNING
- NEW MUSIC: OFFSET DROPS “CINCO DE MAYO” FEATURING YOUNG NUDY
- April 11, 2017
- March 16, 2017