This year has been a successful year for Gucci Mane when it comes to his music and being an entrepreneur. He has teamed up with BET for a reality show focusing on his upcoming wedding with his fiance Keyshia Ka’oir. Now, he has confirmed that he has signed two new artist to 1017 Eskimo records, Hoodrich Pablo Juan & Lil Wop and is looking forward to doing big projects with them. Gucci officially made the announcement on his Instagram feed (check out below), posting an image of both artists alongside a congratulatory message. Props to Gucci for holding it down for Atlanta rappers.
- NEW VIDEO: NIPSEY HUSSLE DROPS VISUALS FOR “LAST TIME THAT I CHECCED” FEATURING YG
- NEW MUSIC: REMY MA TEAMS UP WITH CHRIS BROWN FOR “MELANIN MAGIC”
- NEW MUSIC: RALO DROPS “RAIN STORM” FEATURING YOUNGBOY NEVER BROKE AGAIN
- NEW MIXTAPE: DAVE EAST RELEASES “PARANOIA 2” MIXTAPE
- NEW MUSIC: BANKROLL FRESH LIVES ON WITH “RUN TO THE MONEY”
- April 11, 2017