With his recent album “Jungle Rules” dominating hip hop, and his hit single “Unforgettable” still topping the charts, French Montana hit up “The Breakfast Club.” The conversation pops off with questions about “Unforgettable,” and French reveals that the track was originally meant for Jeremih. “Nobody thought it was going to be that big, because they didn’t have that ear,” says French, before linking the track’s success to the connection to Africa. “We used the platform of that song to help people,” says French, referring to his trip to Uganda. He goes on to reveal that he paid a whopping 300K out of his own pocket for the song because he believed in the record that much. Check out the full interview below.
- NEW MIXTAPE: DAVE EAST RELEASES “PARANOIA 2” MIXTAPE
- NEW MUSIC: BANKROLL FRESH LIVES ON WITH “RUN TO THE MONEY”
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO: KODAK BLACK DROPS VISUALS FOR “ROLL IN PEACE” FEATURING XXXTENTACION
- NEW MIXTAPE: JUICY J DROPS “SHUTDAFUKUP” MIXTAPE
- NEW MUSIC: LIL PUMP DROPS “TRAP JUMPIN” FEATURING JUICY J
- April 11, 2017