With his recent album “Jungle Rules” dominating hip hop, and his hit single “Unforgettable” still topping the charts, French Montana hit up “The Breakfast Club.” The conversation pops off with questions about “Unforgettable,” and French reveals that the track was originally meant for Jeremih. “Nobody thought it was going to be that big, because they didn’t have that ear,” says French, before linking the track’s success to the connection to Africa. “We used the platform of that song to help people,” says French, referring to his trip to Uganda. He goes on to reveal that he paid a whopping 300K out of his own pocket for the song because he believed in the record that much. Check out the full interview below.
- CELEBRITY NEWS: TYRESE WINS 50/50 JOINT CUSTODY OF DAUGHTER SHAYLA
- NEW ALBUM: T-PAIN FINALLY RELEASED LONG AWAITED ALBUM “OBLIVION”
- NEW MUSIC: MONEYBAGG YO & NBA YOUNGBOY DROP JOINT ALBUM “FED BABY’S”
- MUSIC NEWS: POST MALONE & 21 SAVAGE’S “ROCKSTAR” GOES PLATINUM
- NEW VIDEO: GUCCI MANE DROP VISUALS TO “CURVE” FEATURING THE WEEKND
- April 11, 2017