Kendrick Lamar has been consistently bringing out the best videos in the game, and his latest collaboration with Rihanna in “Loyalty” is no exception. The clip, produced by Dave Meyers, is heavy on both cool cinematography and imagination. From the a lavish opening scene, in which Kendrick sits surrounded by beautiful women, to Kendrick’s first choreographed fight scene, to the mafioso inspired conclusion. Check out the video below.
- NEWS: CARDI B’S “BODAK YELLOW” FINALLY HITS #1 SPOT ON BILLBOARD HOT 100 CHART
- NEW MIXTAPE: JUICY J’S “HIGHLY INTOXICATED” MIXTAPE FINALLY DROPS
- NEW MUSIC: TY DOLLA $IGN DROPS 2 NEW SINGLES “DAWSIN’S BREEK” FEATURING JEREMIH & “MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE”
- NEWS: GUCI MANE’S GETS BASHED BY ANIMAL ACTIVISTS AT BARNES & NOBLE BOOK SIGNING
- NEW MUSIC: OFFSET DROPS “CINCO DE MAYO” FEATURING YOUNG NUDY
- April 11, 2017
- March 16, 2017