Kendrick Lamar has been consistently bringing out the best videos in the game, and his latest collaboration with Rihanna in “Loyalty” is no exception. The clip, produced by Dave Meyers, is heavy on both cool cinematography and imagination. From the a lavish opening scene, in which Kendrick sits surrounded by beautiful women, to Kendrick’s first choreographed fight scene, to the mafioso inspired conclusion. Check out the video below.
- NEW MUSIC: HOODRICH PABLO JUAN DROPS “MONEY ON FLEEK”
- CELEBRITY NEWS: SNOOP DOGG THROWS SHOTS AT DONALD TRUMP AFTER TWEET AGAINST MARSHAWN LYNCH
- CELEBRITY NEWS: TYRESE WINS 50/50 JOINT CUSTODY OF DAUGHTER SHAYLA
- NEW ALBUM: T-PAIN FINALLY RELEASED LONG AWAITED ALBUM “OBLIVION”
- NEW MUSIC: MONEYBAGG YO & NBA YOUNGBOY DROP JOINT ALBUM “FED BABY’S”
- April 11, 2017