On May 4, Kodak Black was served jail time for violating the terms of his parole. On Monday morning June 5, 30 days later, news spread of the 19-year-old have been officially released from jail. Although his sentence was for up to 364 days behind bars, the judge reportedly specified that the Florida rapper could be released early if he completed a life skills course. Following his release, Black hopped on Instagram Live to share a celebratory ride home, featuring Ms. Lauryn Hill. Welcome back Kodak!
- NEW MUSIC: HOODRICH PABLO JUAN DROPS “MONEY ON FLEEK”
- CELEBRITY NEWS: SNOOP DOGG THROWS SHOTS AT DONALD TRUMP AFTER TWEET AGAINST MARSHAWN LYNCH
- CELEBRITY NEWS: TYRESE WINS 50/50 JOINT CUSTODY OF DAUGHTER SHAYLA
- NEW ALBUM: T-PAIN FINALLY RELEASED LONG AWAITED ALBUM “OBLIVION”
- NEW MUSIC: MONEYBAGG YO & NBA YOUNGBOY DROP JOINT ALBUM “FED BABY’S”
- April 11, 2017