On May 4, Kodak Black was served jail time for violating the terms of his parole. On Monday morning June 5, 30 days later, news spread of the 19-year-old have been officially released from jail. Although his sentence was for up to 364 days behind bars, the judge reportedly specified that the Florida rapper could be released early if he completed a life skills course. Following his release, Black hopped on Instagram Live to share a celebratory ride home, featuring Ms. Lauryn Hill. Welcome back Kodak!
- NEWS: CARDI B’S “BODAK YELLOW” FINALLY HITS #1 SPOT ON BILLBOARD HOT 100 CHART
- NEW MIXTAPE: JUICY J’S “HIGHLY INTOXICATED” MIXTAPE FINALLY DROPS
- NEW MUSIC: TY DOLLA $IGN DROPS 2 NEW SINGLES “DAWSIN’S BREEK” FEATURING JEREMIH & “MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE”
- NEWS: GUCI MANE’S GETS BASHED BY ANIMAL ACTIVISTS AT BARNES & NOBLE BOOK SIGNING
- NEW MUSIC: OFFSET DROPS “CINCO DE MAYO” FEATURING YOUNG NUDY
- April 11, 2017
- March 16, 2017